This policy defines how Aurora Investment Counsel uses and protects any information that you provide Aurora Investment Counsel when you use this website. Aurora Investment Counsel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information through which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aurora Investment Counsel may update this policy to reflect changes in the content of this website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from October 15, 2018.
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- Your name
- The name of your company
- Your e-mail address
- Your address
- General comments/questions
We collect this information:
- When you complete our online form to submit information about your company or yourself
- By means of ’cookies’ when you use our website (see Cookies section)
What We Do With The Personal Information We Collect
We collect the information specified in the previous section for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Contact information for general inquires
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law or by regulations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website makes use of the following cookies:
- Google Analytics Cookies: we use the free Google Analytics tool (see http://www.google.com/analytics/) to collect and analyze site statistics. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information and are only used for the statistical collection of data such as visits and page hits. Google Analytics’ cookies store IP addresses but we cannot link those addresses to any individual or path through the website. Google uses the cookies to read information and evaluate visitors’ use of the website in the form of statistical reports that we can access. The Google Analytics’ code is incorporated into this website’s code so that our site serves the cookies, but Google has access to the cookies. You can stop being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by going to Google's site at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Analytics’ terms require us to reproduce the following wording in this policy:
How We Use Automatically Collected Information
We use the automatically collected information to conduct internal research on our user demographics, interests, and behaviors to better understand and serve our customers. We also capture metrics on the number of visitors to our Website for use in server capacity needs.